It is our priority to protect your privacy and to build relations with you based on trust and transparency, in total compliance with the regulations in force. As such, we pay particular attention to ensuring the security of your personal data.
1. What personal data do we collect and when?
We may collect or receive personal data from you through various means, such as our contact forms, which contain required information fields marked with an asterisk. If you do not fill in the fields marked with an asterisk, we may be unable to provide you with some of our products and services.
Certain personal data we ask you to provide are needed for the following reasons:
- • Creating your customer account
- • Your newsletter subscriptions
- • Contact requests
- • Processing and tracking your orders
- • Managing your order payments. Please note that the information concerning your payment details is not collected by Dermoscent® but directly by the payment service providers
- • Your participation in games and contests
- • For special offers, sample requests, your participation in surveys via our social networks
- • If you post content on one of our social networks or if you agree to let us re-use content that you have posted on social networks
- • For the purpose of audience analysis or statistics
Dermoscent® may process all or part of the following data:
- • Title
- • Position
- • Postal address
- • Email address
- • Telephone number
- • Professional registration number (Order of Veterinarians)
- • Login and password
- • Information concerning online transactions, including products purchased
- • Profile on social networks
- • Any other personal information you may have provided us with
Your personal data are collected on the following legal basis:
- • Your consent
- • Our legitimate interest, which may involve the continuous improvement of our products and services, i.e. in order to better understand your needs and expectations
- • The performance of a contract, and specifically for the provision of the services you request from us
- • Legal requirements, in cases where the processing of data is required by the law in force
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
Only the people working in the Dermoscent® departments concerned (Purchasing, Marketing, Quality, R&D, etc.) may have access to your data, notwithstanding the fact that the data may be transmitted to the relevant bodies if required by the regulations in force.
We do not sell or rent out your personal data to third parties.
Nonetheless, we may be required to share these data with public authorities and organizations in accordance with the legal provisions.
2. How long do we store your data?
We only store your personal data for the period of time required to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and processed, unless otherwise required by law.
These storage periods are defined according to the processing purposes and take into account the legal provisions in force, which impose a specific storage period.
3. What are your rights?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to be informed
- Right to access and rectify personal data
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights using the contact form or by writing to the following address:
1251 Avenue of the Americas, 3rd Floor
New-York, NY, 10020
A reply will be sent to you within one month of receiving the request.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies on the website:
- Necessary cookies, i.e. cookies that are needed for the website to operate properly:
These cookies enable the website to function efficiently. You can object to these cookies and delete them using your browser settings; however, your user experience may be degraded.
- Performance cookies:
These cookies allow us to determine the number of visits to the website and the sources of traffic, in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They also help us to identify the most/least visited pages and to understand how visitors browse the website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not accept these cookies, your visit to our website will not be taken into account.
Cookies are only deposited on your device if you accept them. You can obtain information and set your cookies preferences to accept or reject cookies at any time via the following link [Cookies management].