The mission of Dermoscent® is to provide veterinarians with natural, innovative, safe, effective and easy-to-use solutions to recommend to pet owners.
- The leading specialist in animal dermo-cosmetics since 2003
- Serving the skin health and well-being of dogs, cats, horses and small mammals alongside veterinarians
Natural, safe & effective products
Natural formula based
on the expertise of phytotherapy and aromatherapy
OTHER NATURAL EXTRACTS
Based on advances in green technology, Dermoscent® offers high-quality topicals through a combination of expertise in the fields of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. Each product is developed using ingredients of natural origin, rigorously selected for their properties and purity.
Significant R&D investments
PUBLICATIONS IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
PRESENTATIONS IN NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES
THE ONLY NATURAL VETERINARY DERMO-CARE PRODUCT MENTIONED IN THE ICADA GUIDELINES
- Proven efficacy: the alliance of nature and science
- Scientifically documented and recognized natural ingredients for optimal tolerance; solid bibliographic data; selection of safety criteria to formulate products that respect the pH of animals’ skin.
- Research and development: methods on reconstructed skin; veterinary studies on innovative areas (microbiota, bacterial biofilm, etc.)
- Delivery of substances that the skin needs: essential fatty acids, ceramides, etc.
Our CSR approach
The Dermoscent® laboratory is committed to a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach that integrates sustainable development as criterion into its medium and long-term strategy.
This approach is structured on three main axes:
Made in France
- Dermoscent® is based in Castres (Tarn region) in the south of France
- Network of local, regional and national partners to promote employment in France and minimize environmental impact: opting for a rationalized distance between various stakeholders (suppliers, manufacturers, etc.) as much as possible.
- Packaging with Braille writing
- Annual donation to the French Federation of Guide Dog Associations (FFAC)
- Partnership with companies that employ persons with disabilities.
The company adheres to an eco-packaging charter and is committed to selecting packaging components which are recyclable or made of biodegradable or recycled materials while limiting over-packaging.
Independent French veterinary laboratory
A trusted partner of veterinarians since 2003:
close collaboration with dermatology specialists to design effective products tailored to the pet parents’ needs and with good tolerance.
Products available at veterinary clinics:
animal health professionals are at your service to make the right diagnosis and recommend the solutions best suited to your pet's needs.
Made in France:
all products are designed and manufactured in France with the environmental impact in mind, while sustaining the local and national economy.
International animal dermo-cosmetics:
Dermoscent® works closely with veterinarians and their patients in more than 45 countries.
Since its founding, Dermoscent® has been committed to continuous improvement in order to offer high quality products to veterinarians and pet owners.
Few key dates
1st dermo-cosmetic spot-on with an unparalleled formula
1st rinse-free cleanser
1st high-protection sunscreen specifically formulated for animals
1st skin care regimen for senior animals